|Title||Contributions from Boyce Thompson Institute for Plant Research|
|Scope & Content||
This particular publication has two distinct sections.
The first part is a detailed description of the purpose of the Institute and its administration. It specifically addresses the laboratories and equipment that will be used, greenhouses, and special controls. The library and photographic equipment are mentioned as well. This section concludes with the Charter of the Institute and the Certificate of Incorporation.
Part two of the publication is a series of short addresses made at the official opening of the Boyce Institute, which took place on September 24, 1924. Dr. Jacob Lipman, Director of the New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station, was one of the speakers.
|Date||January 1, 1925|